Thursday, May 1, 2014

sadhna samar spiritual transformation new book

This is a valuable book for spiritual seekers (SADHAKS). Kindly look it. cost of the book is Rs 150/- including postal charges. total pages 544. You may write mail on rkavishwamitra@gmail.com or order on cell 08901544420 (Vishal NIT KKR) or 09837300687(DROLIA BOOK STORE)
यदि यह पुस्तक आपको पसन्द आए आपकी आत्मा आवाज दे तो विभिन्न साधकों तक पहुंचायें।



पुस्तक डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें. फिर फाइल मेनू में डाउनलोड पर क्लिक करें ।

2 comments:

  1. I have finished reading the book and I found it is priceless. What our great masters said is true as Sun rises in East. Nothing is great acivement than mind control. Read more for thoughts on spiritual sadhana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read just few pages, I am delighted. I am planning to give it to my Father. I suggest you to please sell it on online book store like flipkart.com. So it is a lot easier to purchase and spread the good work done.

    ReplyDelete