Saturday, July 21, 2012

MARRIAGE LIFE PROTOCOLS (For the Bridegroom)


From this moment, declaring the bride as my better-half and analamating my personality with that of my wife, I am creating a new living entity. I shall take as much care of my wife, as I do parts of my own body.
       आज के धर्मपत्नी को अर्धागिनी घोषित करते हुए, उसके साथ अपने व्यक्तित्व को मिलाकर एक नए जीवन की सृष्टि करता हूं। अपने शरीर के अंगों की तरह धर्मपत्नी का ध्यान रखूंगा।
        I happily handing over the significant authority for financial management of my household to my wife and promist to consider his views and suggestion in all matters of life significant.
        प्रसन्नतापूर्वक गृहलक्ष्मी का महान अधिकार सौंपता हूं और जीवन के निर्धारण में उनके परामर्श को महत्व दूंगा।
     I shall not develop or murture any aversion towards my wife on account of conditions related to her appearance, beauty health, natural traits, disease or mistakes due to her ignorance. Nor shall I express discontentment in this contenxt. I shall also maintain a cordial relationship with here by either patiently and lovingly making attempts for improvements in any shortcomings in her or make adjustments otherwise.
       रूप, स्वास्थ्य, स्वभावगत गुण-दोष एवं अज्ञानजनित विकारों को चित में नहीं रखूंगा, उनके कारण असन्तोष व्यक्त नहीं करूंगा। स्नेहपूर्वक सुधारने या सहने करते हुए आत्र्मायता बनाए रखूंगा।
     I shall always be a close friend of my wife and also show maximum possible affection to her. I shall follow this pledge faithful.
       पत्नी का मित्र बनकर रहूंगा और पूरा-पूरा स्नेह देता रहूंगा। इस वचन का पालन पूरी निष्ठा के साथ करूंगा।
        I shall strictly follow the codes of behaviour specified for a husband in reciprocation of those made for a wife. I shall neither think of nor indulge in adultery.
       पत्नी के लिए जिस प्रकार पतिव्रत की मर्यादा कही गयी है, उसी दृढता से स्वयं पत्नीव्रत धर्म का पालन करूंगा। चिन्तन और आचरण दोनों से ही पर नारी से वासनात्मक सम्बन्ध नहीं जोडूंगा।
        In domestic matters, I shall let my wife have upperhand and adopt a life-style becoming of an ideal house-holder by making a family budget in consultation with my spouse.
       गृह व्यवस्था में धर्म पत्नी को प्रधानता दूंगा। आमदनी और खर्च का क्रम उसकी सहमति से करने की गृहस्थोचित जीवनचर्या अपनाउंगा।
        I shall faitfully utilize my strength and resources in making arrangements for pleasure, peace, progress and protection of my wife.
       धर्मपत्नी की सुख शान्ति तथा प्रगति सुरक्षा की व्यवस्था करने में अपनी शक्ति और साधन आदि को पूरी ईमानदारी से लगाता रहूंगा।
        I shall unifaterally make every possible effort to keep myself sweet and affectionate during conversation with my wife and in course of my behaviour with her. I shall resource all differences and mistakes peacefully. I shall neither blame, insult nor ignore my wife in the company of other persons.
       अपनी और से मधुर और श्रेष्ठ व्यवहार बनाए रखने का पूरा-पूरा प्रयत्न करूंगा। मतभेदों और भूलों का सुधार शान्ति के साथ करूंगा। किसी के सामने पत्नी को लांछित-तिरस्कृत नहीं करूंगा।
        I give an assurance that even in the event of my wife becoming infirm, invalid or finding her indifferent towards here responsibilities due to some reason, I shall not deviate in the least from my own responsibilities and continue to extend my cooperations with her.
       पत्नी के असमर्थ या अपने कर्तव्य से विमुख हो जाने पर भी अपने सहयोग और कर्तव्य पालन में रती भर भी कमी रखूंगा।

No comments:

Post a Comment